Sunday, September 23, 2012

Soccer

Carson is playing soccer this fall. It is the first time we have signed him up to play a team sport and I have to say he is not thrilled about it. He is my little homebody. We are trying to encourage him, but he usually just stands out on the field watching the ball go by him. Many of the other kids do the same thing so I guess that should be encouraging??? Maybe he is just too young. He loves playing on the playground after the games-little stinker!
Carson was all smiles on the playground when the game was over!
Leave it to Colton to get on the highest, most dangerous spot on the playground!

7 comments:

Granny A said...

I wish Carson liked soccer better than he does. I know he would be a very good player as he is fast and can kick the ball. Maybe later on it will be different. I can see he does like the playgound
though and yes, Colton is always at the highest point or somewhere else he is not suppose to be. Remember when they were playing hide and seek and where he hid?? Ha

Pa Kellman said...

Carson is Carson, and we LOVE him for who he is. I have always been smitten with Carson. He will grow into soccer in his own good time. I'm proud of you Carson!!!

Granny B said...

Carson will be a great little soccer player - it just takes time. He looks really cute in his soccer uniform! Love that smile on the playground.

Nancy said...

In time In time :) He looks handsome in his uniform as does Colton in his !

Laurie said...

At least Carson is giving soccer a try! Whether it's for him(or not), he gave it a good try, right??!! He looks so cute in his uniform! Wish I could see him on the field in action. I bet it's so much fun to sit back & watch him! Uncle Gary & I are very proud of him too!

Wendy said...

Caleb wad the same way about baseball. That's why we opted not to put him in this season. It wad a beating!

Wendy said...

*was