Sunday, September 23, 2012

4th of July 2012

We had a fun 4th of July this year. We went to our neighbor's house for breakfast and then a large group of us walked down to watch the city's 4th of July parade. We went to another friend's house in the afternoon for a pool party and in the evening we went to the city's 4th of July festival. The kids played games and did bounce houses and then we settled in to watch fireworks. Unfortunately, I only got pictures at the parade:(

3 comments:

Granny A said...

Sounds like you had a full day on the 4th of July. The kids seem to enjoy the parade, fireworks, etc.
Trophy Club is a great place to live. Aren't you glad you made the decision to move there?? Pa and I are glad you did.

Pa Kellman said...

Yes, I like Trophy Club a lot. A nice community with lots to do.

Laurie said...

What a fun 4th of July for the kids! Bet they had a ball! I love the pic of Carson & the one of Ashlyn - what a beautiful blessing the 3 of them are!