Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Baseball

Colton has started his fall season of baseball. He had his first game the other day and he did AWESOME. He played pitcher and was able to get an out. He also played shortstop and outfield. Everytime he went up to bat he hit the ball and they were all really good hits. The last time he batted, he hit the ball to the fence and brought three runners in. He got the game ball and he was so excited. We are really proud of him!

6 comments:

Granny A said...

What can I say but I am so PROUD
of you Colton. You are a great
baseball player and I hope you have the best season you have ever
had this year. Keep up the good work and get another game ball!!!

Pa Kellman said...

The Big C is going to be an awesome baseball player. He has always been great at sports.

Pa Kellman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Granny B said...

Colton played a great game. I was so proud of him. He looks really sharp in his uniform!

Laurie said...

Sounds like Colton is quite the baseball player! I bet he was so proud when they gave him the game ball! Uncle Gary & I are both so proud of him! It's such a good thing for kids to participate in various sports.

Nancy said...

You go Colton. So glad you enjoy sports and are doing so great playing one that you love !