Sunday, September 23, 2012
Camping at Lake Lewisville
We went camping at Lake Lewisville with our friends Brad and Samantha and their daughter Victoria. The night we got there it was raining and cold(which is very unusual for August in Texas). The next day was gorgeous though. We had perfect weather for going out on the lake. Colton has really been getting into fishing lately so he enjoyed fishing on the lake(although he didn't catch anything)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Now that would be the kind of boat I would enjoy. What a nice Father's Day gift. Looks like everyone had fun.
I remember fishing on Lake Lewisville when we lived in Grapevine. Big lake. Nice to be on the water.
Mike was really surprised with the boat gift! Glad the weather cleared up. The boys look like they were having fun (including dad).
We had fun with Ashlyn, she was so good!
My goodness! Mike got a boat as a gift??!! It looks very nice. Is it a motor boat or pontoon boat? Anyway, I'm in envy! I love anything to do with water - swimming, boating, etc., etc.! What a beautiful lake & the weather was awesome in these pic's!Talk about having a super fun camping trip!!!
Post a Comment