Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ranger's Ballpark Sleepover with the Scouts

We did a sleepover with the scouts at the Rangers ballpark. It was....interesting. Colton had sooo much fun, but Mike and I would have preferred to sleep in our bed rather than in a sleeping bag on the hard field. What you do for your kids! They had pizza when we got there and then the kids got to play games, etc for a few hours. At 11:30 they played a movie on the field and then lights went out at 01:30AM. At 05:00 we woke up to being rained on and everyone cleared out. At about 05:45 we headed to IHOP for breakfast and then went home. What an experience!
Carson just couldn't quite stay up for the movie:)

6 comments:

Granny A said...

Now this something you don't get to do often. How neat -spending the night at the Rangers stadium in Arlington. As for sleeping on the ground, the kids probably loved it but like you and Mike, Traci, a soft warm bed would be much better. So glad you took the boys there. Pa and I enjoyed keeping our little angel, Ashlyn.

Granny A said...

I love the last picture of Carson.
Adorable. He was just plain worn out!!

Pa Kellman said...

A night to remember, I'm sure. Those boys sure are not wanting for things to do. A lot of memories for later years.

Granny B said...

What a great camp out! Looks like they had a fun time. You and Mike are really troopers sleeping on that hard field!

Nancy said...

Cool experience !

Laurie said...

What fun for the boys! I know they loved having their mom & dad there with the to share in all the fun! Not much fun though for mom & dad having to sleep on the ground - but it was for only 1 nite, right!?I love the pic of Carson looking up at his Daddy - just look at those gorgeous, big eyes of his! I love all these pic's Traci! You do such a beautiful job with your blog!