Sunday, September 23, 2012

Random pics

Here are some random pics I found on my camera from the summer. These pictures are from Colton's end of the school year party with his cub scout den. I don't remember how Carson got so wet-there's no telling with him!
These were some pictures taken on the tour day we had for Camp Thurman
Pictures from Mike's birthday celebration at his mom's house.
and pictures from Father's Day.

3 comments:

Granny A said...

Love all these pictures. It seems the kids have something to do all the time but I think that is great. Enjoy them while they are young. I am so proud of each of them. Thanks Traci and Mike.

Granny B said...

We are so blessed with such beautiful grandkids! You and Mike are doing a great job with them.

Laurie said...

Looks like Mike had a very nice B-day! I love the pic of him with the boys & the one of him with all 3 little ones. They are growing up so very fast! What wonderful parents & grandparents they have!