Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Zoo Trip







We recently took the kids to the Fort Worth Zoo. It was the perfect day-great weather(not too hot, not too cold), the zoo was not crowded at all, all the kids behaved well, and everyone had a wonderful time. It is very rare that everything goes perfect in a day when three young kids are involved!

4 comments:

Pa Kellman said...

They all look very happy and I know they really enjoy going to the zoo. You are a good Mom and keep them occupied.

Granny A said...

Glad it was a good day at the zoo.
I know how much they like to go.
The pictures are great. Love Ashlyn's smile in that last one.
Did Carson get to see the elephants? He really likes them. Wonder what Ashlyn will like. I think Colton liked the monkeys. Wish we could have been there and gone with you.

Anonymous said...

A great day at the zoo was had by all. Great pictures. Ashlyn is growing so fast and changing so much.


Jan

Nancy said...

Cute family pics. :)