Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Toys-R-Us Grand Opening





When Granny and Pa were here visiting they took Colton to Toys-R-Us in Southlake to pick up something. Just so happens they were having their grand opening that day and had all kinds of characters roaming the store. They really lucked out and Granny was nice enough to get some pics for me!

3 comments:

Pa Kellman said...

THAT was a fun time for Granny and me as well!

Laurie said...

Grandkids are such a blessing & lots of fun too! Pa & Granny are creating tons of unforgettable memories that will be forever cherished!

Granny A said...

I really enjoyed seeing all those characters from Star Wars. When Colton got his picture made with Darth Vader, I told the guy that 35 years ago our son, Mark, had had his picture made with the first Darth Vader. It was deja-vus. Colton seemed to like it and I am glad we stopped there.