Carson had his 3rd birthday on August 28. His birthday is one day before mine so I really don't have a birthday anymore because it is all about his birthday now. That's OK with me though because I would just as soon forget how old I'm getting! I had him at 11:27 PM and I remember I really wanted him to be born before the 29th because I didn't want to share my birthday. Now I kinda wish we did share a birthday because I think it would be neat. Oh well.
This was the first year we did a "kid" birthday party for him. Up until now he really didn't have any friends to invite! Poor baby! We had it at Chuckee Cheese per his request(I loathe Chuckee Cheese) and there were 8 kids there(including Colton and Carson). It was a nice little birthday party. We had it on a Friday to avoid the weekend craziness. Colton was happy about that because we pulled him out of school early to go to the party. We also had a family party at the house on his actual birthday. I can't believe he is already 3! He still loves Toy Story(especially Buzz Lightyear) and Cars. He actually just loves watching movies in general. He still loves animals. He loves going to the zoo and the Rainforest Cafe and his favorite animal is the elephant. His favorite color is blue. He is still very attached to me and prefers mommy to do everthing(baths, put him to bed, etc.) He also still has to have his chocolate milk in the morning. He asks about 300 questions a day and many times it is the same questions over and over. At times that can be a little annoying, but I try to be patient with him:) We started potty training at 3. I was a little nervous about it because he had shown zero interest in potty training. He did really well though. The first few days were rough. He had multiple accidents(I just put him in underwear), but after that he did really good. He still occasionally has an accident with wetting, but he always goes poop in the potty so that's good. I would much rather have a wetting accident to clean up than the alternative!

2 comments:
The "Little Guy" will be a teenager before you know it, and probably be drinking his chocolate milk in the morning! Granny and I enjoyed observing him on his birthday and sharing it with everyone.
Loved being at Carson's party. He was quite a hoot trying to lick his birthday cake. Ha He is something else and we love him so. Hope we will be there for his next b'day party.
Post a Comment