I took the two little ones to the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound. In hindsight, I wish I would have waited until the weekend and taken Colton too because I hate it that he missed out and I also think Carson would have had more fun if his big brother was there. But, I was trying to avoid the crowds and Colton has been to the pumpkin patch multiple times. It ended up getting really crowded towards the end anyway, so we only stayed for about 1 1/2 hours. They got to ride the hayride and Carson got to jump in some bounce houses. And I got a few pictures of course. They are both very difficult to photograph!
Friday, October 21, 2011
Pumpkin Patch
I took the two little ones to the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound. In hindsight, I wish I would have waited until the weekend and taken Colton too because I hate it that he missed out and I also think Carson would have had more fun if his big brother was there. But, I was trying to avoid the crowds and Colton has been to the pumpkin patch multiple times. It ended up getting really crowded towards the end anyway, so we only stayed for about 1 1/2 hours. They got to ride the hayride and Carson got to jump in some bounce houses. And I got a few pictures of course. They are both very difficult to photograph!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yes, I noticed poor Colton wasn't there. I want to take the boys but there isn't a good time anymore. Darn school!
Carson and Ashlyn look like they had a great time. Sorry that The Big "C" wasn't able to be there. I know how much he loves the pumkin patches.
Looks like Carson and Sissy Bear had a good time. Wish Colton could have been there. Maybe next year. Glad there was no repeat of last year though!!! Ha You know what I mean.
The kids were so cute in the pumpkin patch. I wondered why Colton was not in the pictures. That is what happens when they get school age.
Jan
Ashlyn just adores her brother..doesn't she? She looks at him so adoringly with the cutest smile. Looks like they had a great time.
Great pic's Traci! You do such an awesome job with your blog. I love to read all your new entries! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment