The little ones went to a Halloween party today so I got some pictures of them in their costumes. I talked Carson into being a doctor instead of a ninja turtle because I wanted to get some pictures of his face instead of a turtle mask. We also have a really cute pirate costume from when Colton was his age, but he wanted to be a doctor instead. I thought that was stange. There is a class picture from Carson's Halloween parade too.
Friday, October 28, 2011
Halloween Sneak Preview
The little ones went to a Halloween party today so I got some pictures of them in their costumes. I talked Carson into being a doctor instead of a ninja turtle because I wanted to get some pictures of his face instead of a turtle mask. We also have a really cute pirate costume from when Colton was his age, but he wanted to be a doctor instead. I thought that was stange. There is a class picture from Carson's Halloween parade too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How precious. Glad you got Carson to wear something where we can see his face. I knew he was the Ninja Turtle in that first picture. Ashlyn is adorable. I know they will have fun trick or treating this year. Wish I could be there again to help celebrate.
Love the door mat. Wonder where that came from???
They are like two peas in a pod.
I really do like the picture of the Big C at the top of your Blog Page wearing the ball cap on the back of his head. He looks handsome.
Both the kids are so cute. I loved the door mat. Looks great in front of the door.
Jan
Calling Dr Carson..Calling Dr Carson... He looks good with "Little Lambie Pie " :)
Post a Comment