It's truly amazing how much the two of them look alike! I love that shirt on Carson & the red tights & boots on Ashlyn! She is styling that's for sure! All 3 are such beautiful children - you & Mike are so blessed!!
They do look like twins and they are so much alike in temperment. You will have your hands full in the years to come but enjoy them. They will be grown and out on their own before you turn around.
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
5 comments:
They certainly are alike. They are all three great kids.
That may not be good for you Traci. They do look so much alike. They look more like twins than Dakota and Savannah.
Jan
It's truly amazing how much the two of them look alike! I love that shirt on Carson & the red tights & boots on Ashlyn! She is styling that's for sure! All 3 are such beautiful children - you & Mike are so blessed!!
They do look like twins and they are so much alike in temperment.
You will have your hands full in the years to come but enjoy them.
They will be grown and out on their own before you turn around.
Too cute!
Post a Comment