Thursday, January 24, 2013
Basketball
Colton has started playing basketball this winter. It is his first season to play and I think he's doing pretty well at it. My friend's husband is coaching the team and all the players on his team are his friends from school or Scouts. It's a good group of kids, but unfortunately they have not won a game all season:( Hopefully they will win at least one by the end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Atta boy Colton! Keep on playing and you will get better and better.
It's a start Colton and you will WIN ! Keep up the fun and enjoy the sport.
Never give up. Your team will win eventually if you keep trying. Wish I could see you play. I love basketball.
Jan
Remember Colton, it's not always about the winning or not winning - it's about having fun & learning to be a good sport! "Practice makes Perfect"! You will get better & better the more you play!
Don't you look great in your basketball uniform, Colton!! I was so happy to get to see your first game. Just wish I could have seen all the others. Keep up the good work. You can really sink those
shots.
Colton you did a good job for your first time to play basketball. Proud of you!
Post a Comment