Sunday, January 6, 2013

Colton's Christmas Program

The 2nd grade class at Colton's school had a Christmas performance this year following the PTA meeting. All the kids were supposed to dress in their "Sunday best". They had Santa there before the performance and after they had refreshments for the kids and parents. Check out the stage decorations-I helped out with the decorating:)

3 comments:

Pa Kellman said...

The Big C is right in the middle of things. Beautiful picture of Ashlyn.

Granny A said...

Looks like Colton enjoyed his Christmas concert and party. I miss not being able to be there to attend all the programs, games, etc. It stinks when you live 800 miles from your children and grand-children.

Laurie said...

Yes it does stink! I've missed out on a lot since I moved to GA back in 1997! My oldest son live in MD & my younger son & the rest of my family are all up in MI! Nearly 700 miles away! The holidays bring me down as I am never with my sons or family at Christmas - bummer! You just have to cherish all the times when you do get to be together.