Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Holiday Pictures
Here's a few pictures from around the Holidays. I have more that I will post later when I figure out how to edit pictures on our new computer. It is so frustrating!!Anyway, we went to the neighbor's one night for dinner and she had gingerbread houses for the kids to make. There were 3 families there and each one got to do a gingerbread house. I thought our house turned out pretty good, considering we have never attempted to do one before. The kids enjoyed it(and so did I!) so we will definitely do one again next year. They were a little disappointed when they found out we were not going to be able to eat it:) The picture at the bottom is from when we went to see Santa. Ashlyn wanted nothing to do with him(big surprise!) so I had to hold her just so she would be in the picture. Even then she was not happy and wanted to get away. Maybe she will warm up to him next year, but I kinda doubt it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
A lot of holiday activities. Good for the kids. I'm glad that everyone stayed healthy at least through Christmas!
Loved the Gingerbread House. I agree that would be a great thing to do each Christmas. There's nothing like having Mom in the Christmas picture with Santa!!Ha I bet next year Ashlyn will be much better. Loved all the pics.
I Love all the pictures but I have to say Ashlyn is beautiful in all her pretty dresses :)
Talk about an adorable little princess! I love the beautiful little dresses on her! I also love the pic of Carson with his arms around Ashlyn! I enjoy your blog so much Traci - you do an incredible job! It's great to see all these wonderful pictures - thanx for all your efforts Traci.
Post a Comment