Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Christmas in Downtown Grapevine
Here are a few pictures I got when we went to Main Street in Grapevine this year before Christmas. I would like to add some more pics to this post if anyone would like to email me some(hint-hint!) We had a lot of fun looking at all the decorations and dancing to the Christmas music. Downtown Grapevine is so magical around Christmastime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Granny was the happiest one that night!
Nice pictures with Granny. Looks like a wonderful time!
Traci and Mike are doing a great job, very proud of you both, Uncle Gary.
I would love to be in downtown Grapevine during the holiday. I love Christmas lights. I know all had a great time.
Jan
Yes! Granny's face was just glowing! Your kids & grandkids are the greatest gift anyone could ever have - what a blessing! The lights look spectacular in Grapevine! Looks like a fun time for all.
What fun we had in downtown Grapevine. They truly are the Christmas capital of the world or at least Texas!! I enjoyed it so much and enjoyed dancing in the gazebo. Looking forward to doing it all again next Christmas.
Post a Comment