Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas 2012

Here are a few pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We spent Christmas Eve at Mike's parent's house. The kids had a big Christmas(as usual!). It actually ended up snowing on Christmas Day, which was a nice surprise. It was the first white Christmas for Texans in over 30 years. The kids were so busy playing with their new game systems(wii and dsi's) that they barely even noticed the snow!

5 comments:

Pa Kellman said...

It was a white Texas Christmas. Lots of gifts, lots of food and lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Old Pa makes a handy dandy foot rest, Uncle Gary.

Nancy said...

Looks like a wonderful time :) We didn't even have a white Christmas Lucky y'all ! I love looking at your Blog it makes me smile :)

Anonymous said...

Glad all had a big Christmas this year. Wish we could have had a white one.

Jan

Granny A said...

Christmas 2012 was fun and what a nice surprise with snow on Christmas Day. I see more snow in Texas now than I do in Tennessee
any more. Great pics of the kids and love the one where Carson is using Pa as a foot rest. He's so busy playing with is DS I don't think he realized what he was doing.