Friday, June 28, 2013
Summer Parties!
These are some pictures from a party we had to kickoff the start to summer. The party was actually two weeks after school got out, but we wanted to wait until after Colton finished his camps. He had cub scout camp the first week of summer and then Camp Thurman the second week(the most awesome Christian day camp ever!)A lot of the boys at the party went to Camp Thurman with Colton so it was a perfect way to end their week. We rented a waterslide because it is so hot already and I didn't want 20 kids running in and out of my house. Luckily the waterslide was a hit and the kids stayed outside 95% of the time. The sandbox was also a big hit-I don't know what it is with kids, but they love mixing sand and water and making a big mess! I told Mike we need to start thinking about getting a pool put in now that the kids are starting to get older. It would definitely get a lot of use and we have plenty of yard for it. Maybe by next summer I will have him convinced:)
These next pictures are from a get together a few days ago at my friend Kristy's house. I love all the action shots of Carson and once again, what is it with kids and sand?? I also like Ashlyn's first "makeover" done by her 4 year old friend, Lydia. Isn't she just gorgeous-haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Traci and Mike- WOW, what a great party, and what fun for kids as well as adults. That was a wonderful idea. I see that Ashlyn isn't the only one who likes her thumb!
Looks like a great party and a great way to start the summer. Lots of things to see and do and friends to do it with. The kids look like they really enjoyed themselves and Mike is great to do the cooking. Trophy Club is a nice place to live. I know you are glad you moved there 3 years ago.
Looks like lots of fun. Sand and water always keeps kids occupied. You do need a pool. The kids are getting old enough to really enjoy a pool. The only setback will be you will have lots of company and kids all the time. Ha
Jan
I love the pic's of Ashlyn wearing that black cowgirl hat & the one of her make-up! Wow! Talk about a bunch of kids to play with one another in your neighborhood! It's so great to actually know & enjoy all the cookouts, & sharing in all the funtimes together. Yes! A pool would be so much fun - a lot of upkeep, but well worth it considering how hot the summers are in TX!
Post a Comment