We went camping at Lake Grapevine a while back(April I think??)Here are a few pics from the trip. Mondo, Ethan, and Caleb joined us for one of the nights. Unfortunately Wendy had to work:(
It is so nice you get to go camping some. It is great for the kids to have this experience. Glad Ethan and Caleb got to be there for one night. I know you wish Wendy could have been there too, Traci, but unfortunately work calls.
I love camping! I have many fond memories of camping when my sons were little guys! We had so much fun & loved sitting around the campfire at night roasting marshmallows! Camping is a fun-filled family activity.
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
3 comments:
It is so nice you get to go camping some. It is great for the kids to have this experience. Glad Ethan and Caleb got to be there for one night. I know you wish Wendy could have been there too, Traci, but unfortunately work calls.
You call this camping?????? Looks like relaxation and fun. All the camping I did was hard work.
I love camping! I have many fond memories of camping when my sons were little guys! We had so much fun & loved sitting around the campfire at night roasting marshmallows! Camping is a fun-filled family activity.
Post a Comment