Here are some random summer pictures. We love this time of year-going to the pool, staying up late watching movies, sleeping in(well sometimes when Mommy is very lucky!), summer camps, and lots of playdates with friends.
That Ash look in the tub looks just like a Traci look to me! Great pictures of a happy family, your doing a fine job. I know it isn't easy, love you all, Uncle Gary
I love Ashlyn's pretty pink dress! She looks adorable in it & that white hat looks so sweet on her! She is such a little princess! I should say, Mommy's little princess! Great pic's Traci. It's so great you make or take the time to do this blog! Especially, since Uncle Gary & I seldom get to see their beautiful, smiling little faces. Hugs to y'all from "Auntie" Laurie.
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
5 comments:
I love all the pictures. I especially like the "Rub a Dub Tub" picture. Bet they enjoyed being in there together. Ash looks cute in her swimsuit.
That Ash look in the tub looks just like a Traci look to me! Great pictures of a happy family, your doing a fine job. I know it isn't easy, love you all, Uncle Gary
I say the same thing Uncle Gary :)
So cute and having so much fun.
I love Ashlyn's pretty pink dress! She looks adorable in it & that white hat looks so sweet on her! She is such a little princess! I should say, Mommy's little princess! Great pic's Traci. It's so great you make or take the time to do this blog! Especially, since Uncle Gary & I seldom get to see their beautiful, smiling little faces. Hugs to y'all from "Auntie" Laurie.
Post a Comment