Carson and Ashlyn recently took 6 weeks of Emler Swim School in preparation for summer. Carson did really well and learned a lot, but I kinda feel like I wasted my money with Ashlyn:( She is definitely not a swimmer yet!
I'm so happy to see Carson & Ashlyn taking swim lessons! In my opinion, all children should take lessons & learn to overcome their fear of the water. Ashlyn just needs a little more time to build her self-confidence & she'll be diving in that pool before you know it!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
4 comments:
Two little cuties. Glad Carson did so well and even if Ashlyn did not do as well, each lesson helps. Bet she will do great next spring.
Her smile is that of a little dollie. She is young and I bet she will like it better next year:)
Keep taking them to lessons. Each year it will get better.
I'm so happy to see Carson & Ashlyn taking swim lessons! In my opinion, all children should take lessons & learn to overcome their fear of the water. Ashlyn just needs a little more time to build her self-confidence & she'll be diving in that pool before you know it!
Post a Comment