More fun for Colton! Field trips are so much fun & can be educational as well. It's great you could be there to share in the day with him Traci! More great memories to be stored in your memory bank!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
3 comments:
So many great field trips. I am glad you got to go with the class on this trip, Traci. Something to remember!! Colton is a cutie!!
I AGREE !
More fun for Colton! Field trips are so much fun & can be educational as well. It's great you could be there to share in the day with him Traci! More great memories to be stored in your memory bank!
Post a Comment