Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lake Travis

We took a weekend trip to Lake Travis and rented a condo with the Hernandez clan. It was a fun trip-lots of swimming and our boys all play together really well. The condo had 3 rooms-2 with queen beds and one with bunk beds for the boys. It also had a beach club area with 2 pools. One was a really nice infinity pool. Unfortunately, we were not able to go down to the swim beach at the lake because the water levels were so low. I was actually fine hanging by the infinity pool because I really don't love swimming in dirty lake water. Here are a few pictures from the trip. Luckily, we didn't encounter any rattlesnakes in the Texas Hill Country. Colton was a little concerned about that possibility considering his fear of snakes:)

4 comments:

Granny A said...

Looks like everyone had fun at Lake Travis and the area looks beautiful. I am glad there were no snakes around 'cause I can relate to how Colton feels. I hate snakes too no matter the size!!
Ash looks pretty in pink and I love her big hat. I don't like swimming in lake water either. I like to be able to see the bottom! Ha

Pa Kellman said...

Looks like a great place to spend a few days. Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place. Looks like the kids had a great time. I am on Colton's side. I don't like snakes either. I would not swim in the lake. I prefer to see where I put my feet down. Ha

Jan

Unknown said...

What a beautiful area & the lake is gorgeous! Yuck, I hate snakes & spiders! Your kiddos are going to have so many wonderful, fun memories of their childhood days! You & Mike are such great parents! I don't know how the 2 of you can keep up with such a busy pace?! I'd love to swim in that lake as I grew up in Michigan "The Land of Lakes". I enjoy swimming in lakes big time! Pools are indeed cleaner than lakes, but then I'm sure there's lots of pee-pee in pool water too if you stop & think about it! Oh well, to each his own as they say.