Monday, July 8, 2013

Carson a.k.a. Indiana Jones

Carson is really into Indiana Jones lately. He has the whip, hat, and old diaper bag that is his "satchel." He insists that everyone call him Indiana Jones and no longer wants his name to be Carson. It's funny but I can say "Carson!" fifteen times and he is oblivious, but if I say "Indy!" he responds immediately. Hmmmm...maybe a name change isn't such a bad idea:)

5 comments:

Pa Kellman said...

Well, I guess I'll wear my Indiana Jones hat when I pick you up at the Nashville Airport tomorrow!!! Then we will stop for lunch at Colton's favorite Tennessee restaurant - DEMOS!!!

Granny A said...

I think it is so cute that Carson is now Indy. He and Pa can wear their Indy hats while he is up here. That should make Carson, sorry meant Indy, happy.

Anonymous said...

It is funny that he is wanting to be Indiana Jones. He is really cute in his hat.

Jan

Unknown said...

Wow! I have to say Carson fits the role of "Indy" with that hat! He is too funny! He's growing & changing with every blog. He sure is a little cutie-pie!

Granny B said...

Best looking Indy Jones I've ever seen!!!