We have been to the zoo twice in the last week-once with Granny and Pa when Colton was out of school for Good Friday and another time with Wendy and Caleb. I think I'm zooed out for awhile:) It was really busy on Good Friday, but not too bad when we went with Wendy because all the big kids were in school.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Zoo Visits
We have been to the zoo twice in the last week-once with Granny and Pa when Colton was out of school for Good Friday and another time with Wendy and Caleb. I think I'm zooed out for awhile:) It was really busy on Good Friday, but not too bad when we went with Wendy because all the big kids were in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That day at the zoo certainly was a challenge keeping an eye on the little ones, who have soooo much energy, and the place was a "zoo."
It was quite a day. I love going to the zoo but as Pa said, that day it was a "zoo". Too many people. I know the kids love it though and hope they all enjoy their Fort Worth Zoo tee shirts we got for them.
Nice pictures of Pa..Granny and the kids :) They kept you on your toes didn't they? LOL
Looks like a fun time had by all!
Love the 3 cool dudes in sunglasses! Looks like a fun
day.
Ashlyn looks so cute on the turtle.
Post a Comment