Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Beautiful Baby Girl



I took Ashlyn in for her 18 month check-up and found out what I already knew-she is a BIG girl! She is in the 99.9 percentile on height, 91% on weight and 99.5% for head cicumference. This information would not bother me as much if she were a boy instead of a girl. Oh well. She is what she is and I think she is absolutely perfect and beautiful! Maybe she will be a model or get a sports scholarship. The possibilities are endless for my little giant:) I love you Ashlyn!

7 comments:

Pa Kellman said...

God doesn't make mistakes. Ashlyn is perfect. She is adorable and we are so very proud of her and happy that she is a major part of the family.

Granny A said...

Pa is right. Ashlyn is perfect and God does not make mistakes.
She is a beautiful baby girl and I am so happy she is part of our family. You have a wonderful family, Traci. Two great and handsome sons and one beautiful
daughter. I am so proud of you and Mike. You make great parents.

Granny A said...

I also wanted to say how much I love that picture of Ashlyn with her Easter bonnet on. It is precious and she looks adorable.
A Gerber baby perhaps???

Laurie said...

I agree with the grandparents 100%!Ashlyn is simply precious! You & Mike are very blessed to have such beautiful, handsome & healthy children! I love the pic of Ashlyn in her pretty little Easter bonnet!She is growing in leaps & bounds!

Nancy said...

Ashlyn is beautiful and precious Traci. Jesus made her perfect and her 2 brothers also. Pretty Easter outfit :)

Granny B said...

Ashlyn is a beautiful little girl!
Pa and Granny A are right God made her perfect. She will always be above the rest because she is such a smart beautiful little girl!!! God made her that way - his favor is on her!

We are blessed to have such 3 perfect grandkids. You and Mike are doing a beautiful job.

Anonymous said...

What a precious little girl. She was so cute in her bonnet and the dress was beautiful.

Aunt Jan