What do you mean, Pa, VERY GOOD??? Colton looks handsome and happy. Looks like it was a great Easter for all of them and the kids had all sorts of fun. Life is good.
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
5 comments:
Smart man Big C, taking a picture with me makes you look VERY GOOD!
What do you mean, Pa, VERY GOOD???
Colton looks handsome and happy.
Looks like it was a great Easter for all of them and the kids had all sorts of fun.
Life is good.
Easter fun for big and small. Looks like all had a good time :)
What a great way to celebrate Easter. Looks like all had a great time and got lots of goodies from the Easter bunny.
Jan
Traci you and Mike are doing a fine job! Love you, Uncle Gary.
Post a Comment