That was sooo funny. The minute you put her down in the Easter bunny's lap, she tuned up!! I guess if I were just a year old, I probably would cry too!! Now, Carson is a different story. He has never been afraid and runs right up and breaks the line. I love that picture of him and the Easter bunny looking at each other. It is precious.
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
5 comments:
I don't blame Ashlyn. I I were a one year old little girl, I wouldn't be happy sitting with that rabbit!!!
That was sooo funny. The minute you put her down in the Easter bunny's lap, she tuned up!! I guess if I were just a year old,
I probably would cry too!! Now,
Carson is a different story. He has never been afraid and runs right up and breaks the line. I love that picture of him and the Easter bunny looking at each other.
It is precious.
Don't worry - I'm sure Ashly will like the Easter Bunny more next year & won't cry! Carson sure does like him!
What did that silly wabbit do to that precious babe LOL At least Carson looked like he liked him LOL
I can see now that Santa is going to have a hard time of it with Ashlyn. She is a cutie pie, Uncle Gary.
Post a Comment