Saturday, April 28, 2012
Dr. Pepper Stadium Game
Colton's baseball game today was at Dr. Pepper Stadium in Arlington. It is right in front of the Ballpark in Arlington where the Texas Rangers play. It was so cool because it was like an actual professional baseball game. They had an announcer that announced the players names as they went up to bat. I know Colton thought that was really neat. After the game the whole team had a tailgate party in the parking lot. We cooked hot dogs and hamburgers and all the kids ran around and played. Colton's team won(the score was 15-2). The highlight of the day was when Colton received the game ball after the game for some great plays he made on second base. I know he was completely thrilled(and so were we!) We are proud of you Colton!
Colton's team this season is really good. They have only lost one game(I think they have won 7) We love his coach. He focuses on making sure the kids are having fun and learning good sportsmanship. He is not all about winning like some of the coaches are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Wow! Big C, that is awesome. I know that the entire family enjoyed that game and tailgate cookout.
I am proud of you too, Colton. I know you are a great baseball player so keep up the good work!!
Sounds like everyone had a fun time. Wish I could have been there to see that awesome game.
Congratulations on receiving the "game ball". Love you.
Way To Go Colton :) How awesome and even getting the game ball too. Go Colton Go team. Yay !
Sounds like u r quite good at playing baseball Colton! U should be proud of yourself for doing such a great job & for getting the game ball! Wow! How cool is that! Uncle Gary & I are so very proud of you - wish we could have been there to see u play! Go Colton Go!
Colton is becoming a super ballplayer. Friday night he
was playing shortstop, he caught the ball immediately threw it to 1st base to make the out! Everyone
was cheering and commenting on how
well he throws the ball.
Needless to say Colton I am sooooo
proud of you! Love You
Colton, congrats on your great game and getting the game ball. Sounds like you are a great player. You and your team are having a great season. Keep up the good work.
Aunt Jan
You look "GREAT" in that uniform Colton! Love you, Uncle Gary.
Post a Comment