Carson and I recently joined friends of ours, Kayla and Grant, at Safari park in Southlake. It was a fun outing for the boys. They have a play area, train ride, robotic animal rides, and miniature golf. Carson's favorite part was the robotic animal ride. He of course chose to ride the elephant:)
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Safari Park
Carson and I recently joined friends of ours, Kayla and Grant, at Safari park in Southlake. It was a fun outing for the boys. They have a play area, train ride, robotic animal rides, and miniature golf. Carson's favorite part was the robotic animal ride. He of course chose to ride the elephant:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like Carson had a good time and that it was a fun place to go.
I know how much he loves elephants.
We always have to sit by the elephants at the Rain Forest Cafe.
I bet it was neat being able to ride a robotic elephant. Perhaps one day, he will get to ride a real elephant like Colton did when we went to the Shrine circus that time.
Carson looks like he was having a lot of fun! What a neat place for the little ones to visit!
Post a Comment