Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Babies


What a sweet smile!



I love this picture of Ashlyn. She looks like a big babydoll!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Your blog is alive! :-) Looks like Ashlyn is getting some hair. Where's your biggest baby?

Frank said...

I have not a biased bone in my body - she is a baby doll!
Grandpa Frank

Granny A said...

They are both soooo adorable. Whenever you are around them, you just want to hold 'em, squeeze 'em and love them!!But like Wendy asked - even though he's our big boy now, where's the biggest baby??
I too love that picture of Ashlyn. She is so cute in that yellow dress. Reminds me of a beautiful baby doll I had as a little girl!!

Anonymous said...

The two pictures are precious. Ashlyn is growning so fast. She is such a pretty girl. Carson is very handsome. I missed a picture of Colton here also. He is your big baby boy and always will be.

Jan

Laurie said...

Guess u had better include a pic of Colton - he's the oldest, but will always be your precious baby son! I love the pic's of Carson (that smile - WOW!) & Ashlyn should be in a baby magazine - she is absolutely gorgeous!!!