What more can I say but "She is beautiful!" Ashlyn is such a good baby too!! Always so happy and smiling and loves it so much when you talk to her. I am so happy you got your little girl to go with those wonderful little boys. Perfect family!!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
2 comments:
A rare beauty. Color me a PROUD Pa!
What more can I say but "She is beautiful!" Ashlyn is such a good baby too!! Always so happy and smiling and loves it so much when you talk to her. I am so happy you got your little girl to go with those wonderful little boys.
Perfect family!!
Post a Comment