I am so happy Carson got to ride on Thomas the Train. I remember how much he would watch the "Thomas" DVDs over and over and over. He's a cutie and I am glad that Carson had a day out with Mom even though he missed Sissy Bear. Glad Pa and I were there to babysit for you.
What a special day out with mom for Carson. I'm sure he loved having his mommy all to himself for the day! He certainly does look like an angel & when he smiles, it's contagious!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
3 comments:
Great pictures of Carson. Also a wonderful day with Mom and Carson. Good to record for posterity.
I am so happy Carson got to ride on Thomas the Train. I remember how much he would watch the "Thomas" DVDs over and over and over. He's a cutie and I am glad that Carson had a day out with Mom even though he missed
Sissy Bear. Glad Pa and I were there to babysit for you.
What a special day out with mom for Carson. I'm sure he loved having his mommy all to himself for the day! He certainly does look like an angel & when he smiles, it's contagious!
Post a Comment