This is Ashlyn with a bilateral ear infection! She is so happy all the time, how would you ever know? The Dr. said both ears were full of yellow pus(yuck!) and Ashlyn is just all smiles. What am I going to do with her? She's just too sweet!
Friday, March 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What are you going to do with her??? Just love her and enjoy every minute of it. She will be grown before you know it, so enjoy these times. I, too, am surprised that she can be so happy with an ear infection like that! Most babies would be fussy.
I too am surprised she wasn't fussy with such a bad ear infection! It can be difficult to know when or if they aren't feeling good - especially when the little one is so happy all the time! Thank goodness you caught it before the infection worsened!
Post a Comment