Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ashlyn



5 comments:

Granny A said...

Beautiful baby. Can't wait to see her again. Ashlyn looks so happy and content. You and Mike are doing a great job, Traci. Dad and I are proud of you.

Anonymous said...

She is such a pretty baby. I look forward to seeing her in June.

Jan

Nancy said...

Ashlyn is so precious and she has such a beautiful smile !!!! I hope we can meet her and enjoy her before she grows up. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful girl Traci, you and Mike did good work! Colton and Carson look fine and dandy as well. I wonder what the next one will look like? Love you, Uncle Gary.

Anonymous said...

Ashlyn is such a precious baby! I love her smile & those big, bright eyes! I bet she could easily become the next "Gerber" foods baby! I'm so glad u are able to find the time to do this blog Traci. It's amazing to see how much they change from one blog to the next.
Hugs from Laurie.