Colton has been out of school for most of the week (Tues-Fri) due to icey roads. It has been really cold with highs in the teens all week. We have been stuck in the house and we have been getting cabin fever(mostly mommy!) Today there seemed to be more snow than ice so we let the kids go out for a little bit. I'm just glad it happened during the week when I'm off work because I don't like driving on ice! I am also posting a video of Mike's new toy. He got this recently and agreed to get rid of his "boat". This thing is supposed to be able to go in mud as well as water. I guess we will see.
Brrrr - it looks so cold!! But what a beautiful sight; however, Carson doesn't look like he enjoys the snow as much as Colton does. As for the new "toy", it reminds me of a tank (the wheels do). Let's just hope it does not turn over!! Wonder what it will be next time?
Rick and I can't handle this anymore LOL and the amount of snow we just got is ridiculous but I truly enjoy watching the kids have so much fun. They seem to enjoy everything they do :) so enjoy it with them as long as you guys can! So glad to be able to follow along with all of you as you work and play together.
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
7 comments:
Brrrr - it looks so cold!!
But what a beautiful sight; however, Carson doesn't look like he enjoys the snow as much as Colton does.
As for the new "toy", it reminds me of a tank (the wheels do). Let's just hope it does not turn over!! Wonder what it will be next time?
Looks like fun. I like the new toy. I want one!
Oh my - now I remember why the gray hair came so early. Sounds like Colton was having fun in the new toy.
Carson does look cold but I know he is having fun just being outside with Bubba.
The snow has been beautiful. So glad the boys could get out & play!
Looks like fun. Wish we lived closer!
Rick and I can't handle this anymore LOL and the amount of snow we just got is ridiculous but I truly enjoy watching the kids have so much fun. They seem to enjoy everything they do :) so enjoy it with them as long as you guys can! So glad to be able to follow along with all of you as you work and play together.
Hugs
Men and their toys. Figure it out?????????? The snow was beautiful and I know the kids had a great time. Hope it stays south.
Jan
Forgot to tell you how beautiful your house looks Traci. You are sooo Blessed !!!
Post a Comment