Your Uncle John an I were close like that too...grin. They are all fine looking kids and I know they are a hand full, very proud of you both! Love, Uncle Gary.
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
2 comments:
Yes, he does have the face of an angel but he can be a little devil at times!!!! Ha
He is precious and so good looking!
Your Uncle John an I were close like that too...grin. They are all fine looking kids and I know they are a hand full, very proud of you both! Love, Uncle Gary.
Post a Comment