There is nothing in this world like a mother's love. There is no love stronger or more powerful or pure. There is nothing a mother would not do for her children. I realize that and really understand it now that I have children of my own. I would like to take a moment to reflect on my own wonderful mother. She is the most selfless person I know and she has spent her whole life trying to ensure her children were happy. She is the first person I want to call when I have good news, bad news, or just need advice. I call her almost everyday, not because I need to, but because I enjoy talking to her. She is my best friend. Sometimes she gives some unwanted advice that may get on my nerves, but I try to remind myself that her intentions are good and she is only guilty of caring too much. She has so much love for her children and that complete and total selfless love has extended to her grandchildren as well. I hope as they grow older they will realize how fortunate they are to have her in their life and never take her for granted(as I have done at times). I am so blessed to have her as my mother and I can't imagine my life without her in it. I love you Mom!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Mother's Day
I had a really great Mother's Day this year. I was able to be off work(my Mother's Day is usually spent sleeping) and to top it off, my mom was able to come down so we could spend the day together.
There is nothing in this world like a mother's love. There is no love stronger or more powerful or pure. There is nothing a mother would not do for her children. I realize that and really understand it now that I have children of my own. I would like to take a moment to reflect on my own wonderful mother. She is the most selfless person I know and she has spent her whole life trying to ensure her children were happy. She is the first person I want to call when I have good news, bad news, or just need advice. I call her almost everyday, not because I need to, but because I enjoy talking to her. She is my best friend. Sometimes she gives some unwanted advice that may get on my nerves, but I try to remind myself that her intentions are good and she is only guilty of caring too much. She has so much love for her children and that complete and total selfless love has extended to her grandchildren as well. I hope as they grow older they will realize how fortunate they are to have her in their life and never take her for granted(as I have done at times). I am so blessed to have her as my mother and I can't imagine my life without her in it. I love you Mom!


There is nothing in this world like a mother's love. There is no love stronger or more powerful or pure. There is nothing a mother would not do for her children. I realize that and really understand it now that I have children of my own. I would like to take a moment to reflect on my own wonderful mother. She is the most selfless person I know and she has spent her whole life trying to ensure her children were happy. She is the first person I want to call when I have good news, bad news, or just need advice. I call her almost everyday, not because I need to, but because I enjoy talking to her. She is my best friend. Sometimes she gives some unwanted advice that may get on my nerves, but I try to remind myself that her intentions are good and she is only guilty of caring too much. She has so much love for her children and that complete and total selfless love has extended to her grandchildren as well. I hope as they grow older they will realize how fortunate they are to have her in their life and never take her for granted(as I have done at times). I am so blessed to have her as my mother and I can't imagine my life without her in it. I love you Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Well, Traci, I am sitting here crying but they are tears of happiness!! You say the nicest things and I know that you are sincere too. I could not have a better daughter and I am so glad that God sent you to your Dad and me. What a blessing you are. Thanks so much. I know that in the years to come, your children will feel about you like you do me because you are a great mother.
I love you, Traci.
Mom
Yes! I agree with u 100% Traci! You are so very blessed to have such an incredibly wonderful person for a mother! She has a heart of gold & I love her to pieces! My own mother had a difficult time showing her love for me. Your mother is my idea of the perfect "dream mother" I never had but always wanted. Like your dad says: "She is a peach"!!!
Traci,
She is a good "peach". She loves you, Mike, and the kids bunches. You are very fortunate. Also, remember your dad is a great guy also. With both of them loving you so much, you can't go wrong.
Jan
Traci- Thank you for this wonderful tribute to your Mom. Yes, you and Mark, as well as myself and the grandkids are very blessed to have your Mom. She has been the glue that has kept this family together and so close and loving. I done a good day's work when I married her. She has been "The Wind Beneith My wings" for many years now.
Love,
Dad
Well, too bad there's not a spell check on this blog so that I would have known it was BENEATH and not benieth! Oh well!!! Mom knows!
Happy Belated Mother's Day to you and your mom. You are both awesome and the tribute to your mom is beautiful and it made me cry to read it. You are both so Blessed to have each other. The picture of your mom and Ashlyn is so cute and you are so lucky to have spent the day together. Your mom is a Peach and cherish your time together always.
Post a Comment