One of Carson's favorite things to do after a day of playing hard is to "get cozy" on the couch in his PJ's with a pillow, blanket, and a bowl of popcorn and watch a movie(preferably Cars or Toy Story). He can be so incredibly sweet(sometimes)
Carson is such a handsome little doll! He appears to be a happy little guy & I love his smile!!! Uncle Gary & I both love to have popcorn when we watch a movie too!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
6 comments:
Carson does love his popcorn and movies and Pa really enjoys sharing those times with him. Too bad I am always in the kitchen or laundry room then. Ha
Carson looks so grown up sitting there with his popcorn and looking at a movie. How cute.
Jan
Carson is such a handsome little doll! He appears to be a happy little guy & I love his smile!!! Uncle Gary & I both love to have popcorn when we watch a movie too!
He does love his movies and popcorn, I can attest to that! I enjoyed watching Cars with him and eating popcorn too.
Ahh...that is so cute. Just like Caleb. We need to get those two together more often!
Sarah's favorite thing to do also. Popcorn and movies and I love my pillow and blankie too ! Carson has the right idea :)
Post a Comment