These are some various Easter pictures. Some of them are from Easter day and others are from an Easter egg hunt we went to. I am soooo behind on my blogging!
I know the kids had a great Easter. I am glad you and Mike see that there are many special times in their lives. Looks like the Easter Bunny was very good to them and I like the way Carson is looking at the bunny in that one picture. Love Ashlyn's Easter dress. Hope to be able to spend Easter with you next year!!
I love Ashlyn's Easter dress too & those little tights are so cute on her! I'd say the Easter Bunny was very good to all 3 little ones! All 3 of them are so precious & each one is God's special creation!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
4 comments:
I know the kids had a great Easter. I am glad you and Mike see that there are many special times in their lives. Looks like the Easter Bunny was very good to them and I like the way Carson is looking at the bunny in that one picture. Love Ashlyn's Easter dress. Hope to be able to spend Easter with you next year!!
All the pics of Easter were great. The little girl will soon be able to hunt Easter eggs just like the boys. All were so cute.
Jan
I love Ashlyn's Easter dress too & those little tights are so cute on her! I'd say the Easter Bunny was very good to all 3 little ones! All 3 of them are so precious & each one is God's special creation!
Yep, Carson is checking out the Easter Bunny! Too bad he didn't give him THE LOOK!!!
Post a Comment