Monday, March 30, 2009

Medieval Times

We went to medieval times for Mark's birthday while granny and pa were visiting. Mike stayed at home with Carson because we thought he might get a little cranky staying out that late. Colton enjoyed the show. He really liked watching the knights fighting. (He's always loved swords!) He predicted our knight would win the tournament and he did. When I asked him how he knew he said "My brain told me. That's why God gave people brains-to tell you stuff." We had a great time until the car ride home. I had a headache and ended up getting very carsick. Otherwise, it was a fun evening.



Colton and me outside of medieval times

Granny and Colton

Granny trying to hold Colton up!

Happy Birthday Uncle Mark!

Colton right when we got inside

Colton outside the torture chamber

Colton and granny with the knight

Granny and Colton watching the show

6 comments:

Pa Kellman said...

Great pictures Traci. Mom and I enjoyed our visit and are looking forward to May.

I really enjoyed watching Colton watching the knights!

Granny A said...

Loved going to Medieval Times. Glad Mark wanted to go as part of his birthday gift. The food was great and the show was good. Glad our knight won. Hurrah!
When Traci bought Colton a shield, I asked him if he wanted a sword to go with it. He told me "no, Granny, I have enough." What a neat little boy.

Laurie said...

Looks like u had a lot of fun & really enjoyed having your parents there! Colton is an armload for your mom--doesn't look like she'll be able to pick him up for much longer as he's getting so big! I bet Mark enjoyed his special day with his family. Medieval Times sounds like a really neat place to visit! What fun--u can tell the big "C" loved every minute of it!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very interesting evening. Glad Mark had a nice birthday dinner. I bet Colton did enjoy all the knights and swords.

Wendy said...

Hmmm...torture chambers, swords...sounds a little scary to me!

Granny B said...

Wow what a fun time! Looks like Colton was really enjoying Uncle Marks birthday. Granny A you have your arms full with that good looking little guy!
Granny B
P.S. I offered to watch our other little guy but Dad said he would do it. Wish he would have gone.