I found this old video clip of Colton and I had to post it because it was so cute. This was from the Christmas right before he turned 2. We were at the Gaylord Texan getting his picture made with Santa and he started dancing to the Christmas music. We thought it was so funny so we started recording it on the camera. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Now that little man has the moves! We'll see if he still has those moves when he gets to be 13 years old. That is a real cute video.
Great video. Colton has the rhythm!!! We need to see an updated one now that he is 4 yrs old.
What a neat video--Colton was really getting into it! I love the little Santa suit on him too! You will have to be sure to show that to him when he's about 16 or 17!
Post a Comment