
I can't believe my tiny baby is 6 months old now and not so tiny anymore. He had his 6 month well check today. He is 19 lbs 2 oz (75-90%) and 28 inches (90-95%). His appointment went well-he is growing and doing all the things he is supposed to be doing developmentally. Now if we could just get him to sleep through the night! The shots were sad as usual. He was smiling and cooing at the nurses and then WHAM! His attitude towards them quickly changed. It's almost more sad when they don't expect it. At least they give both shots at the same time so it's over quickly. I told Colton the night before that Carson was going to the doctor the next day and he was going to get shots. Colton can sympathize because he just had his 4 year appointment. He told Carson "I'll tell you what my Pa told me-be brave."
Here are a few of his 6 month pictures we just had done.






5 comments:
All the pictures are great. Can't wait to get copies. I know it is hard to decide which ones to get without going broke!!
Glad Carson is doing so great. He looks wonderful and so happy. I remember shot time and how sad it was but it is better that it be over quickly than to get those dreaded diseases the shots prevent.
It is hard to believe Carson is already 6 months old. Time passes too quickly. Enjoy him and Colton too since the Big C will be heading off to kindergarten before you know it!!
Traci, The pictures turned out really good. I love the one of you and Carson sitting with his little bare feet showing. He is so precious and has such a sweet little smile. He is really a beautiful little guy! Glad the Dr visit is over. Colton is such a good big brother. Carson just lights up when he sees him.
Guess I am sounding like a proud Grandmother! Granny B
Traci-
Carson is just beautiful. You have TWO fine boys and I am so very proud of you and Mike. You are great parents.
Colton is a really great Big Brother, and I know that he will always be there for Carson and set a good example.
We are looking forward to seeing you all again in a couple of weeks. I promised the Big C that I would take him out for doughnuts one morning. I am looking forward to that.
He is so cute and always seems to be smiling. :-) By the way, I'm glad you finally got the bond!!! - Mark
My goodness Traci--the pictures turned out so incredibly great! You & Carson are just beaming--I just love the one that has Carson's little feet sticking out & those adorable little jeans he's wearing!
I can hardly believe Carson is 6-mos.,already & Colton will be going to school before we know it!Enjoy every minute with those little guys Traci--they'll be grown & on their own before you know it! Glad to hear Carson aced his check-up. Be proud Traci--you're doing a super job in the "Mommy" department!!!
Post a Comment