Saturday, February 21, 2009

Boys night out

Mike and Colton had a "guys night out" on Friday night when they went to the Brahmas hockey game with Mondo and Ethan. This meant mommy and Carson got some quality time together too. Here are a few pics from the game.

Colton at the game (the picture is little dark from the glare from the ice)

Colton and Ethan (Notice that Colton is a slight bit taller even though their birthdays are only 3 weeks apart)

Go Brahmas!

Carson getting all mommy's attention and loving it!

7 comments:

Granny A said...

Glad Colton had a great night at the hockey game. He looks soooo happy. It is good to have dad/son nights out occasionally.
I can see Carson loves his exersaucer. He likes to bounce like Tigger!!

Pa Kellman said...

Colton certainly looks like he was into the hockey game. I'm surprised that he didn't have his "Pockey" stick with him.

Carson looks like he might make a good Rugby player someday.

Wendy said...

There's no way that Colton is that much taller than Ethan! Must have been the shoes...

Anonymous said...

I think it was the shoes.... If you can also see, Ethan is crouching.

Mondo

Anonymous said...

I am sure Colton enjoyed the hockey game. Kelly goes to see the Predators and she says it is really exciting and fun. Carson looks happy also just being at home in his exersaucer.

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you all! Hockey is Sarah's and my favorite sport. We have season tickets for the Chicago Wolves which is the AHL team for the Atlanta Thrashers. We play San Antonio Rampage.Chicago currently holds the Calder Cup. Glad to see Colton had fun. Maybe he will be a hockey player someday ! :}
Hugs, Aunt Nancy

Laurie said...

Wow!Dad/son night out--how cool is that?! Your boys are so very blessed to have such a great daddy & mommy! Colton looks like he was really getting in to the game! Carson looks so totally happy in his exersaucer--I can see a tooth or two in that adorable smile of his. He gets more adorable every time I see a picture of him!

Too bad we live so far away--I'd love to babysit the both of them--oh well.