Friday, February 6, 2009

Carson's first cereal feeding


I finally gave in and fed Carson cereal for the first time. I wanted to wait until he was 6 months old to start, but I need some sleep! Mom's all night buffet is closing!
He seemed to really like the cereal at first(he was grabbing the spoon and trying to feed himself), but then he started making faces like he wasn't too thrilled with it. By the end of the feeding he was just letting it run out of his mouth. Unfortunately he didn't sleep any better that night-probably because more ended up on his bib than in his belly! I'm putting a video clip of his 2nd cereal feeding. Colton was making him laugh during the feeding in case you were wondering why he was giggling. Hope it works!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Look at you posting videos my little blog buddy! I'm impressed!

Pa Kellman said...

What a great video. I really enjoyed that. Keep feeding him that cereal. When does the ice cream start?

Granny A said...

Love this video. Carson sounds so happy. I just wish I were there to squeeze and hug him, as well as Colton too. Miss them both so much. Don't worry, the Little C soon will start sleeping through the night. Just need to get that little belly full.

Laurie said...

I just love this video Traci--it turned out so good & the audio is very good as well. Looks like Carson is liking his cereal--maybe mommy can get more sleep if Carson's tummy is full!

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing the video. Carson enjoys all the attention and food. You should do one of Colton and one of the boys together.

Jan

Anonymous said...

What a cute video! I was laughing so hard and opening my mouth every time he did LOL I know; Sarah says I am an id. Carson is so sweet and he must really adore his brother.Looks like cereal is the winner!
Aunt Nancy