Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Little Cowboys

We took Colton and Carson to the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo the other night. Granny B and PaPa went with us. Colton was dressed up like a real little cowboy, thanks to daddy getting him some wranglers and a cowboy belt buckle. He seemed to really have a good time although he didn't like the smells that accompanied the stock show-he literally gagged at the pigs. He did like the baby pigs though. His favorite part of the rodeo was by far the bull riding and the clowns. Carson wasn't really impressed with any of it, but he was really good considering he was out way past his bedtime.


Cowboy Colton before we left for the rodeo.

Colton at the stock show




Colton with the pigs



Colton, Granny B and Carson at the rodeo




Colton watching the clowns



What a good baby!











6 comments:

Pa Kellman said...

Colton looks like a young ranch hand. He'll have to do the greased pig contest someday.

Granny A said...

Colton looks great in his cowboy outfit. Bet he really enjoyed the rodeo. He was not like his Uncle Mark though. When we took Mark to the stock show, he loved the smell. Go figure. By the way, what were you doing up so late??

Wendy said...

Did you notice that Colton's face looks the same in every picture? Also, he will kill you for dressing him up in that cowboy outfit when he is older!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I wish I could have been there!- Mark

Laurie said...

I agree with Pa Kellman--Colton certainly does look like a young ranch hand & I love the hat! It's very cool!

Wish Uncle Gary & I could have been there too. Sounds like ya'll had a great time! The pic's of Carson are adorable--he's such a little doll & look at those rosy,red little cheeks of his! He is such a happy baby.

Anonymous said...

Colton looked so cute. However, the way he was standing in some of the pictures made him look like the bull wore him out. I don't blame Colton, the smell is terrible. Carson does so good at all the events.

Jan