Friday, February 6, 2009

Random pictures

These are some random pictures of the boys I wanted to post.


Colton enjoying his favorite drink-hot chocolate with marshmallows!





Carson loves his paci now-can't leave home without it!




The boys watching cartoons together



So serious!



See mom-I do give him tummy time!

Pretty blue eyes!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Carson looks like Colton in that last picture.

Pa Kellman said...

Great pictures. Thank you for sharing them with Granny and me. Those boys look great together. Carson is really holing that head up.

Granny A said...

Glad Carson has tummy time, Trace. It is good for him. Love the picture of "the boys" watching cartoons. They looked like they were really into it.
Curious George or Baby Einstein??

Granny A said...

Tell Colton that Granny and Pa love their hot chocolate too.

Laurie said...

WOW! I love these pic's of the boys!!! They all turned out so good! I love the one of Colton drinking his hot chocolate & the one of them watching cartoons together. "Little pals" who'll one day become grown-up "Big pals"!

Anonymous said...

Colton is "slim jim" and Carson is "the bruiser". Love the blog and give the boys a hug from their Aunt Judy.

Judy

Anonymous said...

Traci, the boys are as cute as can be. Sure hope I get to see them in person before long. I'm sure they keep you hopping!

Rita

Anonymous said...

Love the blog. The pictures of the boys are so cute. Look forward to seeing them again in June. Keep pictures and info coming so I can keep up with the boys.

Jan