Unfortunately, this year I had to work on Valentine's Day since it was on a Saturday. But I had a good V-day regardless. Mike and the boys took me out to lunch and then dropped me off to get pedicure (one of my favorite things to do!) The boys had a good Valentine's Day thanks to the grandparents getting them cards and gifts.
All the cards and gifts. Notice all the chocolate-Colton was in heaven!
My pedicure! I really didn't want to put a picture of my feet, but I wanted to show my gift and how else do you show a pedicure!

6 comments:
Love the toes!! We need to go and get a pedicure the next time I am in Texas.
Glad Valentine's Day turned out ok even if you had to work. I know how Colton loves chocolate so be sure and let him have a little bit of it each day. A "little" won't hurt and goes a long way!!
Sounds like your Valentine's Day was very nice even though you had to work.
Wow--look at all that chocolate!Yummy in the tummy!! Nice pedicure!It's always better when they do it for you--it's a job when you do it yourself!
My what big feet you have said the wolf. (Just kidding - Chris)
Pretty Kellman feet LOL No not the guys! Aunt Nancy
Must be nice that your husband believes in Valentine's Day. :-( Uh, nice toes...gross!
Toes look great. Glad all of you had a great valentine's day.
Jan
Post a Comment