Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sweet Baby Carson







Well I wanted to put some pictures of Carson on the blog too. I can't believe he is 5 months old now! He is such a sweet baby. He "talks" all the time and he really loves his big brother. I have decided Colton is the only person in the house that can make him laugh . I watch what Colton does to make him laugh and then I try doing the same thing later and he just looks at me like I'm an idiot. Oh well. Colton is quite a funny character.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing a test comment as an anonymous person...but I will say that Carson is a cutie!

-Wendy

Pa Kellman said...

Great pictures of Carson (aka "The Little C". We are very proud of "The Little C" as well as "The Big C". Thanks for setting up this blog. It is a great way for Pa and Granny to keep up.

Love,

Pa

Granny A said...

Both Carson and the Big C (Colton) are adorable. We are so proud of them and pray they grow up to be fine young men with a love for their parents, grandparents, God, and country, and, of course, each other. Keep up the good work. Love the blog. You did great.
Love,
Mom

Laurie said...

I love the pic's of "Little C." -- He is such a little doll! I just love those chubby little cheeks & those bright, happy eyes!

I'm so happy I finally got to meet this little guy at Christmas! He is just precious!

You did a spectacular job setting up this blog Traci --- great job!

Love-n-Hugs,
Aunt Laurie