Colton had donuts with dad at school. He has been looking forward to it for a long time. He loves it because daddy takes him to school, eats breakfast with him(donuts-Colton's favorite!), and then goes to chapel with him. It was also western day, so he got to dress up like a cowboy.(note the new cowboy boots in the picture!) They made their own lunches that day- they rolled hot dogs in biscuits and put them in the oven. When I picked him up they were "roasting" marshmallows over a fake fire. What a fun day for Colton! He seemed like he had a really good day at school (sometimes he's not so happy when I pick him up!). I asked if he played with anyone on the playground and he said "No, I didn't have time." I asked him why and he said "Because I was watching an airplane and wondering how do airplanes get up in the air." Colton makes me realize how little I know because he is always asking questions I don't know the answer to. So I said my standard response when I don't know the answer-"That's a good question. We will have to ask daddy when he gets home!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like The "Big C" had a great day at school!
Pa
What an outfit. Bet Colton was the best looking kid in the whole class. Way to go.
Love,
Mom
Aunt Laurie said...
"Donuts with Dad" at Colton's school! Wow!!! How cool is that! I bet Colton loved having his Daddy come to his school --- what fun!!!
I'm so glad I finally got to meet this fine young man during the Christmas holidays!
Love-n-Hugs,
Aunt Laurie
Post a Comment